Are you in the market for a new air conditioning system? Have you considered all of your options? Ensuring that you and your family remain cool and comfortable all summer long is critical. A reliable air conditioner should have no difficulty handling this job. At Harris Boyz Heating and Air Conditioning, we can make sure that you have the air conditioning installation service you need for household comfort. Our AC installation technicians work with a wide range of equipment, including conventional central air systems as well as ductless mini splits, geothermal heat pumps, and air-source heat pumps. We believe we can improve your quality of life with our air conditioning installation services. When you need a new cooling system installed, you can rely on Harris Boyz Heating and Air Conditioning. Let us handle your needs for air conditioning installation needs throughout the Washington, Iowa city, Johnson, Keokuk, Louisa, Henry, Muscatine, IA area.
Choosing an Air Conditioner:
There is no shortage of air conditioning installation options these days. As with most things in the modern world, you have numerous types, brands, and sizes from which to choose. But not just any AC will do for a home. You need to make certain that the new installation meets your cooling needs, matches the size of your living space, and works within your budgetary requirements. Let Harris Boyz Heating and Air Conditioning guide you every step of the way. Let’s take a look at some of your options:
- Central air conditioning: Central AC uses ductwork to distribute cooled air from an indoor cabinet, while an outdoor cabinet releases heat. This is the most common type of cooling system in use throughout the country. It is cost–effective, powerful, and reliable.
- Ductless mini split: As the name suggests, a ductless mini split does not use ductwork in a home to distribute its cooled air. Instead, it relies on multiple indoor air handler units mounted in different parts of the house. Ductless systems help improve indoor air quality and allow you to control which parts of the house receive cooling.
- Geothermal heat pump: A geothermal system is a ground–source heat pump that uses the moderate temperature of the earth below the surface to heat or cool your home throughout the year. These systems have high energy efficiency, remain reliable no matter the outdoor temperatures, and can last for many years.
The Importance of Professional Air Conditioner Installation
It is essential that installation of a new air conditioning system, regardless of its size and type, be left to experienced HVAC technicians. Don’t let the temptation of “saving” money with amateur installation. You will end up with a poorly operating system that will cost you in continual repairs, inefficient operation, and an early replacement. When you call on Harris Boyz Heating and Air Conditioning you’ll receive high quality service from experienced technicians who will see that you get the right new air conditioner, properly sized for your home, and that the installation work will go fast and leave you will an ideally functioning new AC. You shouldn’t take chances with your home comfort. Call on our team for your air conditioning installation.
Signs That You Need Air Conditioning Replacement
An air conditioner that received a quality original installation and regular annual maintenance can last 15–20 years. However, aging components and stress will eventually cause the unit to decline to the point where continuing with repairs is no longer cost–effective and the best option is to replace the system. Here are some of the signs to watch for that will tell you that the time has arrived for your home’s AC.
- High cooling bills: You should have a good idea of how much it costs each year to keep your home comfortable using the air conditioner. When those costs begin to rise without explanation and continue to rise despite repairs and maintenance, it is likely that the AC is beyond the point where it will ever regain its cooling efficiency and needs to be replaced.
- Greater convenience: If you switch to a ductless air conditioning system, you can save money while enjoying increased convenience with cooling for your home. A ductless system allows you to control which rooms in your home receive air conditioning and which ones don’t.
For Air Conditioning Replacement
At Harris Boyz Heating and Air Conditioning we Proudly offer American made heating and air condition equipment. Serving Washington, Iowa City, Johnson, Keokuk, Louisa, Henry, Muscatine, IA area.
Need to find out how much your repairs and improvements will cost?
Harris Boyz offers free estimates to new customers!
We always give free detailed estimates for new heating and air conditioning equipment & a technician will be able to talk you through any questions or concerns you may have. We are proud to be an official SAVE Certified Company. What this means to you is that we can get you the biggest rebate available to you through your energy company on new equipment installed in your home.